Dear TCS Supporter,
Timothy Christian School is excited to announce that a donor has come forward and will donate up to $200,000 dollars to the IMPACT TOMORROW TODAY campaign. To assist in focusing this capital campaign, in consultation with TCS, the donor will contribute 2 dollars for every dollar pledged as part of this campaign, provided the pledge amount is committed by June 30, 2021, with a donation that can be paid anytime between August 1, 2021 and August 1, 2024.
Together when we pledge a total of up to $100,000 the result will yield the campaign a total of $300,000. There has never been a more impactful time to support TCS!
This is a unique opportunity you will want to be part of to ensure Timothy Christian School continues to play a vital role in the lives of our children and impact on our community. It will help ensure that vital school building upgrades over the next 3 years totalling $300,000 will be completed as well as paying down our CRC Extension Fund loan totalling $115,000.
Remember your pledge amount must be confirmed before June 30, 2021 to benefit from our donor’s generous offer. A tax receipt will be issued for your donations in the calendar year it was received.
We want to add you to the list so don’t delay, email (email@example.com) or call (519-371-9151) us today with your pledge amount. Remember we need to hear from you before June 30, 2021. We would also be happy to chat with you and answer any questions you may have at this time.
After we hear from you, information on how to direct your donations will follow shortly.
MAKE AN IMPACT TODAY for generations to come at TCS!
1. How does this campaign work? The IMPACT TOMORROW TODAY campaign runs over a three year time period commencing August 1, 2021 to August 1, 2024. Once pledged the money can be donated at anytime during this period. For every dollar you donate, a donor will match it with two dollars. This will triple your donation making your dollar contribution worth 3 dollars to the campaign. To participate in this opportunity your pledge must be received by JUNE 30, 2021.
2. Why are we being asked to make a pledge before June 30, 2021? In consultation with TCS, the donor’s dollar matching offer applies ONLY to money pledged by June 30, 2021. The funds can be donated anytime during the following 3 year period commencing August 1, 2021 through to August 1, 2024. This approach allows TCS to carefully plan and schedule capital works projects as funds become available over the next three years.
3. Can I spread my pledge payments over the 3-year period? Yes, you can stage your payments over the 3-year period to fit your personal situation.
4. Is my donation eligible to receive a charitable tax receipt for income tax purposes? Yes, a tax receipt will be issued for all in year donations.
6. How do I make my donation? You can donate by cheque made payable to Timothy Christian School and mail or drop it off to the school at 1735,4th Ave. W. Owen Sound, On. N4K4X7. OR you can E-transfer funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What will the donations be used for? All donations will be earmarked for capital projects over the next 3 years totalling $300,000. Those projects include roof replacement, windows, exterior doors replacement, floor replacement, parking, driveway and playground improvements, and student desks. Funds may also be allocated to pay down the Christian Reformed Church Extension fund loan of $115,000.
We work with our students to bring out their best in the classroom and on the playground.Learn More
We offer a variety of educational events througout the school year that are always a highlight.Learn More
We know how important it is for families to be up to date with upcoming school and classroom activities.Learn More